Paneer (Indian cottage Cheese) is a very popular item and most of us love recipes using Paneer. Paneer Angara is an interesting paneer side dish and also different from the usual paneer Butter Masala and other paneer recipes. Recently I came to know about this dish, when I have tasted it at Hotel Bhairavee – A good restaurants in Aundh Pune. Taste was awesome. Then i just searched about the recipe in goggle and finally ended up in making my own to suit my family’s taste.
1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Teaspoon Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
500 Grams Salt
400 Grams Paneer
2 Teaspoon Curd
3 Piece Garlic Paste
1/2 Teaspoon Cloves
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom
- Grind the clove, cinnamon and cardamom into fine powder.
- In a bowl, add the curd with remaining ingredients, ground powder and mix well.
- Cut the paneer into cubes and add to the curd mixture.
- Toss well and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
- Grill the paneer in the skewer for 5-6 minutes until turns to golden brown on both sides.
- Roast the paneer on all sides with coated mixture well.
- Serve with the Vegetables.
________________Best Of Luck_________________________